Accounting is an important task in every business organization. Proper maintenance of accounting records helps in future planning for the organization. But business owners of small scale organizations are generally reluctant to spend their time and energy on accounting as they generally have a limited staff which is overloaded with work. They want to concentrate on revenue oriented activities like marketing and customer relationship management to enhance their business productivity. So outsourcing accounting services is a logical option in this scenario.
India has emerged as a leading provider of outsourced accounting services to global business organizations in the last decade. Native English speaking nations like UK, US, Australia, Canada and Ireland have been utilizing the outsourced accounting services offered by Indian firms extensively. The usage of English as the official language of India and the lower value of Indian currency are considered to be the main reasons. Indian firms have also earned the goodwill of global clients with their excellent customer service and product delivery.
The various benefits of outsourcing accounting services to India are:
• Opportunity to concentrate on productive activities - By outsourcing the accounting tasks, a small scale organization can concentrate on its core activities and optimize their business potential. The time spent on activities like recruitment, training and retention will also be saved.
• Helpful in saving costs - Hiring an in-house staff involves expenditure on payroll, training and infrastructure. All these costs will be saved by using outsourcing services. Due to difference between currencies of India and developed nations, you can save up to 60% by hiring services of Indian firms.
• Have access to an expert team - The outsourcing firms based in India use the services of expert staff for fulfilling the requirements of clients. They are fully accomplished in using the latest accounting software and receive regular training to remain in touch with the latest developments in the accounting industry. Moreover by hiring outsourcing services, you have to pay only for the number of hours worked rather than paying a regular salary.
• Quick turnaround time - There is a 10-12 hours difference in the time zones of India and US. So accounting tasks allocated in the evening to the Indian firms would be completed by next morning. This quick turnaround time can prove to be extremely beneficial especially in case of urgent requirement.
• Simpler to handle - Hiring in-house accountants requires managing tasks like recruitment, training, overseeing and
retention. Whereas managing the contractual obligations of outsourcing firms is a much simpler task.
Apart from India, other developing nations like South Africa are also a good option for outsourcing accounting services. But it is up to the business owners or higher management to decide what suits them.
Cogneesol has emerged as among the best providers of outsourcing accounting services to business organization from around the globe. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (646) 688-2821.
The Success of a business highly depends on how its financial system is managed. A proper management of business data makes it sure to discover the facts that can be helpful in taking important business decisions. Significantly, it helps in reducing errors that commonly occur in accounting sections of any organization.
Financial system management has always been a problem for most of the businesses whether small or medium. Also, if data is so large and complex, the chances of errors will be more which is bad for businesses. So, accuracy is vital for any business while preparing financial reports and that is what NetSuite accounting and bookkeeping helps businesses to achieve.
Let us take a quick look at what NetSuite is if you are new to this amazing software?
Basically, NetSuite is one of the most powerful and reliable business management software that comes with a lot of of functionalities best to manage financial data regardless of the size of corporation.
NetSuite makes it easy to accomplish many tasks of finances, like:
· Accounts Payable & Receivables
· Make financial arrangements
· Income Recognition
Not only this, you can also create your own custom fields if pre-defined ones don’t capture the information required by you.
Major NetSuite Benefits:
Stability is the major benefit that NetSuite offer to businesses.
It reduces service costs as it offer single platform for multitasking instead of demanding several platforms to do the same tasks. Also, you get the remote access of your financial system and just the requirement of internet with web browser & all set to go.
Streamline All Your Back-office Processes: - NetSuite makes it easy to simplify every process like order managing, income managing, finance management, inventory and billing management. It is such an impressive reporting technique that companies can easily increase liability in their business accounts.
Less Paperwork, More Automation: - With NetSuite, almost all things are done automatically, just feed the data to the system and get the report with a click. No more bulky paperwork is needed. Also, you will gain a real time access to your business operations and accounts that would help you to track the success and to find improvement opportunities.
Easily Generated Invoices: - NetSuite is very proficient in generating invoices as per sales request, which eases to follow up on a specific business deal. A complete visibility to finances is provided; including accounts receivables, payables & also has real-time access to your bills plus invoices.
So, if you are looking to expand your business without any heavy adjustments, then NetSuite is definitely the system you would love to use.
Our aim is to be the number one global provider of top-notch, value-added services. Cogneesol will be a partner of choice in transforming businesses to succeed.
USA: 12648 Agave Bay St Victorville
Mobile Phone: +1 646-688-2821
Our values help us in achieving our targets and render us with plans with which we can acquire desired outcomes. Our corporate values act as our guideposts to define the path and guidelines with which we carry on in our business relations with our clients and the networks in which we work.